Watching... The Light in the Hall ( a rewatch) and The Light in the Hall: Still Waters. Finished both now so we need to find something else.
Cooking.... on Saturday afternoon I made a chickpea curry in the slo cooker , roasted carrots, peppers and all of the home grown shallots, and baked some fruit scones
Eating... at least 2 recognisable meals each day. The roasted veg has featured a lot. We had the curry on Sunday ( always better the day after I make it), again yesterday, and I've frozen the rest. We had an ice cream from the van on the prom yesterday afternoon. It was the first this year and I dont think I'll bother again. I chose the smallest available but it was far too much for me... I got sick of eating it.
Sleeping... not very well at night, so I'm exhausted by the afternoon. I had a short nap during the F1 on Sunday and fell asleep late yesterday afternoon too as I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. When I'm tired I have to close one eye or I can't focus my vision; everything is blurred. Therein lies disaster as I always fall asleep!
Recording... all my meals on My Fitness Pal
Knitting... another blanket for our niece's baby as I finished the first one just after we arrived.
Walking... a walk on Saturday, and one yesterday afternoon along the prom and into town to get a few bits from Tesco. I'll probably get the walking pad out this afternoon.
Fasting... I recently started fasting again having not done it properly for months due to having the 3 surgeries. I've built back up to 18 hours so far and feel better for it as it curtails the bingeing that is all too easy for me to slip into. 18 hours is easy for me as I do 6pm to 12 noon.
Trying... not to fall into 'competitive dieting' mode with myself as that's a dangerous path.
Winning... that battle so far. Slow and steady and I've given myself until Christmas to be where I want to be, which is a sensible place not a super skinny one.

No comments:
Post a Comment