I'm sure you're as sick of reading about me doing things for my mother, as I am of doing them.
Yesterday's appointment almost finished me off.
It was so bad that I went to bed at 4.30pm and stayed there.
Have you ever sat in your car and screamed?
I have.
More than once.
My life is currently being here in Lancashire doing things for others for a week, followed by time at the caravan to recover physically and mentally.
It doesn't make for an interesting blog; so I'm going to disappear for a bit.
I'll be back if something of interest happens. Who knows how long it will take?
Maybe never!
Take care all
Xx

Thank goodness you have the caravan to retreat to. But you will burn yourself out if you keep this up and then you will be unable to care for anyone. Try putting yourself first for a change - easier said than done. Best wishes.
ReplyDelete