![]() |
| Same seat, different day. My 4th visit to SAU, to go with 2 rounds of surgery and an outpatient appointment. |
I've been restitched...again.
Life for the last 3 weeks has revolved around hospitals, my bedroom, books, television, lots of sleep, and pain relief.
If you're bored of reading about it, imagine how I feel living it.
As this will be life for the foreseeable, there'll be nothing to post, as everything in drafts is boring reading too.
I'll be back if life improves, but it was reiterated yesterday that the defect is very large, and 'we need to pray that it holds.'
I'm not a person who prays, but 4th time lucky would be excellent as I'm absolutely worn out with it, and this is not the retirement we dreamed of.

I'm not bored of reading about it Scarlet, I just feel so sorry for you and helpless on your behalf. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. If it helps you to write about it, if it helps to relieve a bit of the frustration and anguish it must be causing, then write on xx
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry youre having to deal with this. It's cruel and no, never bored of you. If writing helps get frustration out, I'll be reading and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm never bored reading your blog. Prayers for you for healing!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are never boring, but I am so sorry that you have to deal with this yet again. Fingers crossed this fix is permanent.
ReplyDeleteI was never bored with you. In fact you disappeared from my reading material years ago. So pleased that I have found you, though via another blogger. You were always interesting to read about x
ReplyDeleteSorry, re the above comment. It’s Angela from Devon x
ReplyDelete♥️
ReplyDeleteThank you all for being so kind and supportive. It has been a very long 16 months, and I thought surgery was going to fix everything, but for the last 4 weeks it has been worse than ever. I am tired beyond measure, both physically and mentally and there is no end in sight.
ReplyDelete