We're at the caravan for a few days. It can't be longer than that as we have to take my mum to a medical appointment next week.
I'm armed with painkillers and my 3rd course of antibiotics ... see the 2 previous posts as to why!
Thank you for kind comments on last week's post. I still feel fairly despairing that I'm still in this situation with my mouth 30 days after the initial surgery, but I'm going to try to rest and relax while I'm here.

Still sending best wishes and spray hope this gets resolved. Im so sorry.
ReplyDeleteThanks SAM. I feel like I've lost all fight with it now. It never entered my head that it would go wrong even once, let alone the repeated problems that I've had. All I can do is keep going in with the problems as they arise, but it's the junior members of the team that I'm seeing, and they can't make the decisions that need to be made.
Delete