It's 3 weeks yesterday since the second surgery, and 2 weeks today since the last restitching. I finished the 3rd round of antibiotics yesterday, but the inside of my cheek is still red, my face is still swollen , I've got pain, and trickling of fluids in my nose when I rinse my mouth. I'll be back to hospital soon I think as I was told the stitches would be in for 3 to 4 weeks and it's now 3 weeks 1 day with no sign of the appointment I was to have after 2 weeks. Wes Streeting is a liar aswell as being a self serving grifter, because appointments are still hard to come by! I was very happy to find the mirror as it covers 2 tiny screw holes from where we removed a towel ring!
I can't believe that you're still suffering after all this time, am hoping for a final resolution at last. And your new mirror was a great buy!
ReplyDeleteIt's 3 weeks yesterday since the second surgery, and 2 weeks today since the last restitching. I finished the 3rd round of antibiotics yesterday, but the inside of my cheek is still red, my face is still swollen , I've got pain, and trickling of fluids in my nose when I rinse my mouth. I'll be back to hospital soon I think as I was told the stitches would be in for 3 to 4 weeks and it's now 3 weeks 1 day with no sign of the appointment I was to have after 2 weeks. Wes Streeting is a liar aswell as being a self serving grifter, because appointments are still hard to come by!
DeleteI was very happy to find the mirror as it covers 2 tiny screw holes from where we removed a towel ring!