![]() |
| Raindrops on the window, and everything in the garden |
In the last 3 months:
My elder daughter's beloved cat died.
My younger daughter is under threat of redundancy.
I've had 3 operations under GA
I've had 2 restitchings inbetween, along with 6 other visits to hospital due to post op problems
I was told by the NHS that I have skin cancer. A private consultant said I don't.
Our car was hit from behind while we were coming back from the caravan.
And now... my husband has been referred to hospital under the 2 week rule due to having symptoms of cancer.
It's my turn to worry about him.
It may be something simple and not something sinister, but yet again, it's a cause for worry.
I'll try not to, but I have loved him for 45 years, so it's a difficult task.
Yet again, I feel that we are cursed, absolutely cursed.

Not just pouring rain, it's a positive deluge! Fingers crossed that your husband's appointment is purely precautionary. Best wishes, Joan
ReplyDeleteThanks Joan. We have everything crossed here, but I did cry today.
DeleteOh Scarlet, I feel for you. I really hope J's problem turns out to be minor. I do empathise with how you feel, sometimes I think I must have been really bad in a previous life so now I'm being paid back in spades. I just have to try and persuade myself to think that things could be worse, and others are far worse off than me. Please look after yourself and stay strong for J and your family. We will get through this. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Sooze. I feel just like you... I think I said in a recent post that I must have been evil in a previous life, and that was before this happened. It's just been one crap thing after another since he retired, like we're being punished for trying to have a life. I'm trying to be brave and think the best but I did cry when we were talking about it today. As ever, chin up for me and you xx
DeleteI'm so sorry- too much, over and over. J will still worry about you as you him.
ReplyDeleteThanks S. That's exactly how it feels... too much. Just one thing after another, and impossible to plan anything. He told me today not to worry, but I reminded him how much hes worried about me over the years. I always think the worst because then a good result is a bonus.
DeleteSending love and hugs to you and your family. Fingers crossed J's appointment is purely precautionary and there won't be any nasties. Life can be s*** sometimes, but the blog world is behind you. Xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Gill. That's much appreciated. Life has felt very much like we've grabbed the sh***y end of the stick recently!
Delete