My elder daughter made this hanging rack for J many years ago when he was completing a lot of 10k events. It was a nod to his love of running and Bruce Springsteen.
It's held his medals all that time.
He's packed his medals away and suggested using the rack here to hang bags and lightweight coats on.
It was red, but I used the leftovers from a matchpot to paint it and he hung it today.
We've had a lazy day today.
I've baked scones in the airfryer for the first time, done a bit of cleaning ( it doesn't take long in a caravan!), knitted, caught up on podcasts and read in the sunshine in the garden.
It's hard to get J to slow down, but I managed it today. He has been out to play football this evening though!

Oh, so glad your days at the caravan are happening.
ReplyDeleteThanks S. Apart from some 'mother drama' we're having a lovely time.
DeleteJust what the doctor ordered!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joan. Absolutely! I was told last year that I need to look after myself. Its been a long time coming!
Delete