Sunday, 12 July 2026

Saturday

Morning...


Knitting in the morning sun, listening to the waves

 


Evening...



We had a walk, then sat and people watched. The sun was still glorious

It was a really pleasant, chilled day, and last night we watched England win.

On to the semi final, and another sunny week is predicted here!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and relaxing setting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love being so close to the sea, and sat for ages looking out at it today.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely view for knitting. I've been attempting to do some crochet (a cardigan for myself) but keep having to stop after a row or two, my fingers get too hot and sticky. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to knit there again on Saturday while J runs. I'm the same knitting indoors... I have to keep putting it down as it makes my lap too warm. Xx

      Delete
  3. Joan from Dublin13 July 2026 at 07:59

    What a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete